Saturday, April 14, 2018

Killing time

Hopped on here today to update a setting....figured while I'm here, I'd post a blurb. Vegan diet attempt was a colossal failure. Did I mention that? Not sure if I did. But having a husband who won't even think about giving up meat made a completely vegan transition impossible. At least for me. So, I did eliminate quite a bit. But I'm still eating fish and dairy (in moderation). I bought a sewing machine this past December. I have a class today at 1:00 PM to "learn my machine". I don't know how to sew, but I want to learn. so this was an investment. Relatively speaking, the machine was rather inexpensive when compared to fully loaded idiot proof models (the Brother machine I absolutely loved was close to $600.00. Ummmm.....NO). I paid a little less than $250 but that included extra accessories and new thread and stuff. Hoping that I learn something today. I know enough to thread the thing, and I figured out how to thread the bobbin. Gotta run....not that anyone will read this. LOL Time to go buy cat food.

No comments:

Post a Comment